CMS Survey Preparation Consulting
Working with you to improve survey results and clinical performance
Rely on JCR consultants (former state and federal surveyors) to help you maintain your Medicare program participation and prepare for a successful unannounced CMS survey.
Survey preparation consulting involves interviews and onsite visits from JCR experts on Medicare Conditions of Participation (CoPs) to:
- Pinpoint CoP risk areas through a targeted gap analysis
- Determine compliance based on federal regulations
- Assess current operations related to safety and quality of care
- Advise senior executives and governing leaders on Medicare requirements and the federal survey process
Custom engagements can be designed to:
- Conduct mock surveys assessing CoP compliance
- Identify Immediate Jeopardy situations and substantiated complaints
- Create post-survey plans of correction
- Place a JCR consultant within your survey command center for immediate counsel
Other CMS Resources
Learn how CMS custom education can help prepare your staff for your next CMS survey.
Learn about CMSAccess™ software: a convenient all-in-one portal to the latest info about Medicare certification, requirements and the federal survey process.
Here for you
The experts at JCR are always available to help you identify and select those consulting services that will be most beneficial to you and assist with your organization's most challenging needs.
Our consultants are also available for speaking events and custom education on a variety of health care topics.
Contact us to learn more»