Click here to view a sample issue of The Source.
New and Improved—the ONE Source You Need!
You’ve told us that you need Joint Commission accreditation requirements, performance measurement, and patient safety information all in one place. You want ONE Source. Introducing the improved, expanded The Source, starting wit the January 2012 issue. The new Source will include the essential content from JCR’s other newsletters, Benchmark and Perspectives on Patient Safety—creating the most comprehensive, authoritative, monthly resource on accreditation, performance measurement, and patient safety.
What Does This Mean to You?
If you currently subscribe to The Source, you will automatically receive the new Source. You don’t need to do anything! Benchmark and Perspectives on Patient Safety discontinued publication at the end of 2011, and their content will be rolled into the Source starting with the January 2012 issue. You’ll enjoy more content and more value every month, with all the Joint Commission information that you need in one Source. Thank you for subscribing to The Source, and we look forward to serving you with the new Source.
To order this publication, please select the "Subscribe" link on the right hand side of this page, call our toll-free Customer Service for Periodicals at 800-746-6578 or email email@example.com. Customer Service for Periodicals is available from 7 A.M. to 6 P.M. EST, Monday through Friday.
The Joint Commission: The Source is the essential resource for health care executives, managers, and frontline staff regarding Joint Commission accreditation. Its comprehensive blend of news, strategies, and tools—straight from The Joint Commission—makes The Source a monthly must-read that you’ll want to keep close at hand throughout the year.
In addition, The Source:
The Joint Commission: The Source
- Helps performance improvement directors and The Joint Commission coordinators in health care organizations—including ambulatory, assisted living, behavioral health care, home care, hospitals, laboratory, and long term care organizations—implement current and new Joint Commission standards and initiatives
- Provides practical and necessary information to help organizations successfully maintain continuous standards compliance—and therefore continuous survey readiness
- Targets the most frequently cited standards and explains how organizations can improve their performance, using real-world explanations and examples from Joint Commission experts and caregivers
- Presents case studies, examples, forms, and tools for organizations to adapt for their own performance improvement activities
is also available online! Receive each issue right on your computer with a few clicks of your mouse. By signing up for online access, you get
- Get information fast—you'll have access to the online issue before it mails to your organization
- Receive each issue directly—no more waiting for each issue to make its way through your organization to your desk
- Additional information at your fingertips—click on a hyperlink and go directly to related information anywhere on the worldwide web
- Never misplace an issue—you can access current and archive issues online, without taking up space on your desk
- An online search engine to help you find articles on a specific topic or for a specific setting
- One click will open up a world of related resources to help you with a particular accreditation issue