MD, MBA, FACHE
- Emergency Physician: Primary patient care in an active, high-acuity emergency department with primary responsibility for any issue that presents.
- Medical Staff Leader: Long interest and aptitude in influencing behavior to maximize positive traits of people or systems while mitigating risks.
- Safety Advocate: Intense interest in adapting existing resources – even those unrecognized – to harvest improve safety of care in unpredictable situations.
- Chief Medical Officer/Emergency Physician, Person Memorial Hospital, Roxboro, NC, USA
- Chief Medical Officer/Emergency Physician, Rice Memorial Hospital, Willmar, MN, USA
- Emergency Physician, Kings Mountain Hospital, Kings Mountain, NC, USA
- Physician Director, CentraCare Rice Memorial Hospital, Willmar, MN, USA
Professional Affiliations or Certifications
- Fellow of the American Academy of Emergency Physicians (FAAEP)
- Board of Certification in Emergency Medicine (BCEM), American Board of Physician Specialties
- Fellow of the American College of Healthcare Executives (FACHE)
- Medical Doctor, Bowman Gray School of Medicine, Wake Forest University, Winston-Salem, NC, USA
- Master of Business Administration, Fuqua School of Business, Duke University, Durham, NC, USA