Rosanne Passeri Farrell
- Over 35 years of experience in health care
- Over 20 years of experience as a consultant in health care
- Clinical focus in acute care with special expertise in academic medical centers
- Specializes in quality and organization improvement, systems design for patient safety
Ms. Rosanne Passeri Farrell brings educational and technical assistance to health care organizations in the areas of accreditation and regulatory affairs, quality systems implementation, and achieving organizational goals through organizational excellence.
Ms. Farrell actively works with health care organizations to develop approaches to effective oversight and management systems, especially in the areas of patient safety, International Patient Safety Goals, infection control, and performance improvement. She had consulted in Europe, Asia, the Middle East and the Americas.
Ms. Farrell's consulting expertise includes development of quality/performance improvement systems; evaluation of medication management processes; use of data to measure performance; medical error reduction; implementation of infection control practices; quality/performance improvement assistance; facilitator and team building skills development; nursing leadership education; and standards and survey process education and preparation.
- Senior management level experience in academic medical centers in New York
- Wide ranging consulting experience to both international and domestic health care facilities
- Provide health care organizational assessments and facilitate the development of action plans to address any vulnerabilities
- Extensive experience in providing education on JCI standards and related health care topics
Professional Affiliations or Certifications
- Certified Joint Commission Professional (CJCP®)
- Examiner for the New York State Quality Award, "The Empire State Advantage"
- Fellow of the American College of Healthcare Executives (FACHE)
- Joint Commission Certified Yellow Belt
- National and New York Association of Healthcare Quality Professionals
- RPI® Certified Yellow Belt, The Joint Commission
- Sigma Theta Tau International, Honor Society of Nursing
- Master of Science in Public Administration, Russell Sage College, Albany, NY, USA
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Administration, St. Francis College, Brooklyn, NY, USA
- Diploma in Nursing, Saint Mary's School of Nursing, Huntington, VA, USA