- Director of Plant Operations and Construction
- Expertise in Environment of Care®, Life Safety, and Emergency Management consulting
Mr. Michael Kuechenmeister has been involved in health care engineering services for 38 years. As a Joint Commission Resources consultant, Mr. Kuechenmeister provides health care engineering expertise for organizations needing assistance with compliance with Joint Commission requirements.
In 2015, Mr. Kuechenmeister was awarded the prestigious American Society of Health Care Engineering Crystal Eagle Designation. In 2016, University of Cincinnati Health System awarded Mr. Kuechenmeister the system designation of Leader of the Year for West Chester Hospital.
Mr. Kuechenmeister also represents ASHE for the Office of Homeland Security and the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) task force for Hospital Emergency Planning. He has been a speaker at numerous ASHE annual conferences on topics including utilities management, electric and natural gas purchasing, electric deregulation, and continuous readiness for Joint Commission Resources.
- Director of Plant Operations and Construction, West Chester Hospital UC Health, Cincinnati, OH, USA
- Corporate Engineer, Triad Hospitals System, Plano, TX, USA
Professional Affiliations or Certifications
- American Society for Healthcare Engineering
- Certified Healthcare Constructor (CHC)
- Certified Healthcare Facilities Professional (CHFM)
- Certified Professional Engineer (CPE)
- Fellow of the American Society for Healthcare Engineering (FASHE)
- Bachelor of Science, Lewis University, Romeoville, Illinois USA