MHA, BSN, RN
Field Director, US Consulting
- Senior Director Quality and Clinical Outcomes, Director of Survey and Accreditation Services
- Expertise in hospital, post-acute settings, and performance improvement consulting
Ms. Julie Pazun has over 27 years of healthcare experience in acute, post-acute and regulatory settings. She has been responsible for continuous survey readiness for a national systems provider overseeing accreditation, quality, and clinical outcomes for over 100 locations. In addition, she has worked with an accrediting organization conducting accreditation surveys as well as management of national survey teams.
Ms. Pazun has led many quality initiatives including outcome improvement of diabetic populations in the community setting, reduction of re-hospitalizations in the post-acute setting and improvement of patient satisfaction.
- Senior Director Clinical and Quality Management with national health system
- Director of Survey and Accreditation Services with deeming authority accreditation provider
- Physician office quality coordinator/quality consultant
Professional Affiliations or Certifications
- National Association of Healthcare Quality
- RPI® Certified Yellow Belt, The Joint Commission
- Bachelor’s of Science in Nursing, Gannon University, Erie, PA, USA
- Master’s in Health Administration, Ohio University, Athens, OH, USA