Stephen C. Anderson
MBA, BSN, RN, CJCP, FACHE
- Client Executive (50 hospital system), Associate Administrator, Vice-President
- Expertise in hospital, ambulatory care, patient safety and performance improvement consulting
- Critical care background in burn, emergency, and air ambulance care
Mr. Stephen Anderson has more than 30 years of experience in health care administration, including expertise in clinical and executive management, performance improvement measuring, and patient safety. His experience in numerous health care settings, including not-for-profit, government, and investor-owned health care delivery systems, has given him a broad understanding of the health care field in the United States and internationally.
Mr. Anderson has conducted consultations and/or educational programs in Singapore, Asia, and North America. He has been an advisor, trainer and consultant to rural hospital Board of Trustees and medical staff with a focus on matters related to regulatory requirements, policy, bylaws, rules and regulations and ongoing professional performance evaluations. Mr. Anderson is a former field representative (surveyor) for The Joint Commission and Joint Commission International.
- Client Executive, Vizient Inc, Irving, TX, USA
- Senior Director, Clinical Improvement & Patient Safety, VHA Pacific Northwest, Renton, WA USA
- Associate Administrator, Level I Academic Medical Center, Seattle, WA, USA
- Vice President, Not-for profit Children’s Hospital, Madera, CA, USA
- Director, Ambulatory & Professional Services, Academic Medical Center, Salt Lake City, UT, USA
- Director, For-profit Home Care Agency
Professional Affiliations or Certifications
- Fellow of the American College of Healthcare Executives (FACHE)
- American Academy of Ambulatory Care Nursing, Past President
- Certified Joint Commission Professional (CJCP®)
- Affiliate Faculty - University of Washington School of Nursing, Biobehavioral Health Division.
- Goal/QPC Quality Planning
- GE Change Acceleration Process
- Master of Business Administration, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT, USA
- Bachelor of Nursing, Westminster College, Salt Lake City, UT, USA