- More than 10 years of Continuous Service Readiness® consulting experience for Joint Commission Resources
- Expert consultant knowledge in health care administration, quality management, case management, accreditation, and health information management
Ms. Libby Brown has extensive health care management experience in acute care settings as well as experience in ambulatory health care, behavioral health care, and long-term care. She has expertise in health care administration, quality management, case management, medical staff services, accreditation, and health information management. She has been a Continuous Service Readiness consultant for Joint Commission Resources since September 2005.
Ms. Brown brings demonstrated experience as a health care executive, quality management professional and a health information management professional to her role for Joint Commission Resources.
Ms. Brown served as a clinical instructor for the University of Mississippi, School of Health-Related Professions. Ms. Brown provided annual lectures for the undergraduate Health Information Management program at the University of Tennessee and the graduate program in Health Care Administration at the University of Memphis. She has also served as a quality examiner for the state of Mississippi utilizing the Malcolm Baldridge criteria.
- Assistant Administrator, Baptist Memorial Hospital, Memphis, TN, USA
- Assistant Administrator, Baptist Memorial Hospital, North Mississippi, MS, USA
- Director, Health First Medical Group, Memphis, TN USA
- Director, Parkwood Hospital, Olive Branch, MS USA
- Director, Humana Hospital, Natchez, MS, USA
- System Consultant, Baptist Memorial Health Care Corporation, Memphis, TN USA
Professional Affiliations or Certifications
- Certified Joint Commission Professional (CJCP®)
- Certified Professional Health Care Quality (CPHQ)
- RPI® Certified Yellow Belt, The Joint Commission
- Registered Health Information Administrator (RHIA)
- Tennessee Association of Health Care Quality
- Tennessee Hospital Association
- Bachelor of Science in Health Information Management, University of Mississippi, Oxford, MS, USA