- Over 30 years of health care experience in acute care inpatient, emergency services, and ambulatory care
- Over 20 years of health care leadership and senior leadership roles within the hospital environment
Dr. Randy Blanchard uses his experience in clinical operations, performance improvement, patient safety initiatives, and hospital leadership as a solid foundation in his role as a consultant. Dr. Blanchard’s broad-based leadership experiences in both nursing and non-nursing services provide the basis for his ability to evaluate care delivery opportunities across the organization and to relate those opportunities to both hospital staff and leadership. His experiences provide the opportunity to relate standards to real-world scenarios and cross reference to evidence-based literature. As a consultant, he has been able to develop sound working relationships with clients in both short and long-term engagements. Dr. Blanchard is not only proficient in inpatient patient care services, but also has expertise in ambulatory care. He has demonstrated experience in delivering perioperative safety consulting services.
Dr. Blanchard received his bachelor’s degree in nursing from Valdosta State University in Valdosta, Georgia; his master’s degrees in business administration and healthcare administration from Texas Woman’s University in Dallas, Texas; his doctorate in nursing practice from Texas Tech University Health Science Center in Lubbock, Texas. Dr. Blanchard is a U.S. Air Force veteran.
- Chief Nursing Officer, Acute In-Patient Facilities
- Vice President, 212 Ambulatory Clinics
- Nursing Director, in a Level I Trauma Center/Emergency Department
Professional Affiliations or Certifications
- American Organization of Nurse Executives
- Certified Joint Commission Professional (CJCP®)
- RPI® Certified Yellow Belt, The Joint Commission
- Doctor of Nursing Practice, Texas Tech University of Health Science Center, Lubbock, TX, USA
- Master of Healthcare Administration, Texas Woman’s University, Dallas, TX, USA
- Master of Business Administration, Texas Woman’s University, Dallas, TX, USA
- Bachelor Science in Nursing, Valdosta State University, Valdosta, GA, USA