MPA, MSN, RN, CJCP
- Leader in successful surveys of hospitals, behavioral health care, and outpatient services
- Former Vice President and Chief Nursing Officer in an acute care hospital
Ms. Bonnie Franco spent most of her health care career in nursing leadership roles. Ms. Franco brings expertise and passion for patient safety, performance improvement, and quality care to her role as Continuous Service Readiness® Consultant in Georgia.
Prior to joining Joint Commission Resources, she served as Vice President and Chief Nursing Officer in an acute care hospital where she was involved in organizational process improvement, nursing strategic planning, accreditation and certification for hospital and disease-specific care programs. She participated and led various portions of successful surveys including hospital, behavioral health, and outpatient services.
Ms. Franco acted as guest faculty for Bachelor of Science, Nursing (BSN) programs, served as preceptor for nursing leadership practicums, and served as magnet project director for her previous hospital.
Mrs. Franco was a member of the American Organization of Nurse Executives (AONE) for over 10 years and a member of Sigma Theta Tau. She served in various roles on the board for Georgia Organization of Nurse Leaders (GONL) and was former President of West Central District Organization of Nurse Leaders (WCDONL). Having served on the Nursing Advisory Council for the BSN nursing program at Columbus State University, she participated in their accreditation process.
- Vice President
- Chief Nursing Officer
Professional Affiliations or Certifications
- American Organization of Nurse Executives
- Certification of Ambulatory Post Anesthesia
- Certified Joint Commission Professional (CJCP®)
- Georgia Organization of Nurse Leaders (GONL), various roles
- RPI® Certified Yellow Belt, The Joint Commission
- Sigma Theta Tau International, Honor Society of Nursing
- West Central District Organization of Nurse Leaders (WCDONL), former President
- Master of Science in Nursing, Nova Southeastern University, Fort Lauderdale, FL, USA
- Master of Public Administration, Columbus State University, Columbus, GA, USA