Corrine M. Gangl
- Expert in health care quality management and improvement
- Special knowledge relating to accreditation oversight, operations, risk management
Ms. Corrine Gangl has diverse experience in health care quality management and improvement, accreditation oversight, operations, risk management, and project implementation. Ms. Gangl is known for her outstanding team leadership, behavioral management, and conflict resolution skills, with the ability to motivate and direct others in a supportive, cooperative team environment.
Prior to joining Joint Commission Resources, Ms. Gangl was the Regional Director of Quality and Risk for 16 hospitals. She was responsible for Joint Commission continuous survey readiness and hospital compliance with CMS Conditions of Participation and all State regulatory requirements, management of the hospital’s quality improvement program, physician credentialing and management, and complaint and grievance management. She also was responsible for the new director onboarding and educational development, survey readiness, and driving regional improvements in clinical and operational outcomes.
Prior to hospital services, Ms. Gangl oversaw Quality, Risk and Clinical Operations with a not-for-profit ambulatory care organization, with services ranging from outpatient oncology, radiation oncology, radiology, clinical and laboratory research, and community outreach.
- Director of Quality & Risk Management, Ambulatory Care Services
- Director of Quality & Safety, Inpatient Rehabilitation Services
- Clinical Operations Manager, Ambulatory Oncology Services
- Regional Director of Quality & Risk Management
Professional Affiliations or Certifications
- Certified Joint Commission Professional (CJCP®)
- Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality (CPHQ)
- RPI® Certified Yellow Belt, The Joint Commission
- Master of Business Administration, University of Nevada, Las Vegas, Las Vegas, NV, USA
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Sonoma State University, Rohnert Park, CA, USA