Lisa A. Greenlund
- 25+ years experience in hospital environment of care, emergency management, life safety, risk management and patient safety.
- Successful in using data to drive improvement in the environment of care, patient and staff safety programs.
- Presented best practices at CMS, NAHQ, and ASHE conferences.
- Diverse hospital experience including acute care, ambulatory care, academic medical centers and physician practices, Veterans’ Administration, state behavioral health and forensic hospital experience.
- Published author.
- Acting Associate Director, Environment of Care, Eleanor Slater Hospital, Cranston, RI, USA
- Director, Risk Management and Safety, Kent Hospital, Warwick, RI, USA
- Patient Safety Event Reporting Manager, Rhode Island Hospital, Providence, RI, USA
- Senior Program Administrator, Healthcentric Advisors, Quality Improvement Network – Quality Improvement Organization (QIN-QIO), Providence, RI, USA
Professional Affiliations and Certifications
- Associate in Risk Management (ARM) certification, Chartered Property Casualty Underwriters Institute
- Certified Healthcare Safety Professional (CHSP), International Board for Certification of Safety Managers
- Bachelor’s of Science (BS) in Business Administration, Capella University, Minneapolis, MN, USA