- Over 40 years of experience in health care clinical practice, program development, operations, and performance improvement in health care organizations
- Experience in the for-profit and not-for-profit health care setting, with experience in acute hospitals and faith-based care
Ms. Jill Hiers served as Director of Regulatory Compliance in hospitals where she was involved in accreditation and certification for hospital, behavioral health, DME, and disease-specific care programs. She has led numerous successful surveys during her career.
As a Continuous Service Readiness® (CSR®) consultant, Ms. Hiers brings operational expertise in systems and processes related to the delivery of quality patient care. Her focus on operational efficiency includes incorporating performance improvement and clinical safety into the solution using Lean/Six Sigma techniques and Change Management tools.
Ms. Hiers serves as Chair of the Nursing Advisory Council for the Bachelor of Science Nursing program at Columbus State University and provides guest faculty lectures on performance improvement and the regulatory standards. She has served on the Regulatory Committee of the American Organization of Nurse Executives (AONE), President of the local affiliate of AONE and served on the board of the state affiliate of AONE.
- Director of Regulatory Compliance
- For-profit health care organizations
- Not-for-Profit religiously affiliated health care organizations
- Not-for-Profit community health care organizations
Professional Affiliations or Certifications
- American Organizations of Nurse Executives
- Certified Joint Commission Professional (CJCP®)
- Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality (CPHQ), National Association of Healthcare Quality
- National Association of Healthcare Quality
- Nurse Executive, Advanced - Board Certified (NEA-BC)
- Master of Business Administration, Columbus State University, Columbus, GA, USA
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Albany State University, Albany, GA, USA