- Over 30 years of experience in health care, with expert home care experiences in various service lines, including private duty, home health, hospice, and home infusion
- Experienced project planner and manager of EMR systems in the ambulatory care and home care
- Former Joint Commission Surveyor, with over 10 years of experience in the Home Care Accreditation Program
Ms. Kathy Kaiser is a result-oriented, experienced, home care consultant and educator. Ms. Kaiser is well versed in advising startup home care organizations including private duty, home health, and hospice organizations. She has also worked in large health care system-based home care organizations and at the regional and national level of proprietary home care organizations.
As a consultant, Ms. Kaiser brings her combined experience from surveying and managing home care operations to assist organizations in reaching their high reliability goals. She served as a National Quality Director at a for profit home care organization. As a National Quality Director, she was responsible for regulatory and accreditation survey management across 33 offices in 13 states. Ms. Kaiser is extremely knowledgeable around operational audits and assisting home care organizations to develop action plans to meet their goals and sustain their improvements.
Ms. Kaiser is also a published educator and has been invited to speak at both state and national conferences.
- Administrator, Menorah Park Home Health, Beachwood, OH, USA
- Clinical IT Consultant EPIC Hyperspace Implementation, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, OH, USA
- Director of Quality and Education Home Care Services, Summa Health System, Akron, OH, USA
- Joint Commission Surveyor Home Care Program
Professional Affiliations or Certifications
- Certified Joint Commission Professional (CJCP®)
- Certified Yellow Belt
- Former President, Ohio Council for Home Care, Center for Community Based Care
- Served on the Ohio QIO, KePro Home Care Advisory Board
- Sigma Theta Tau International, Honor Society of Nursing
- Master’s in Business Administration, University of Phoenix, Cleveland, OH, USA
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Oral Roberts University, Tulsa, OK, USA