- Over 37 years of healthcare management, leadership, and nursing experience in a vast array of clinical settings, including acute care, pediatric, and home health
- Multiple leadership positions spanning greater than 30 years
- Expertise in patient safety, regulatory compliance, and continuous readiness
Ms. Anita Lively’s experience includes 15 years of standards and survey process education and preparation for The Joint Commission (TJC), State of Tennessee, and Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS). She has served as a resource for internal, CMS, State, and TJC licensure surveys and has also coordinated, managed, and led continuous survey readiness activities in small community organizations, as well as a level-one trauma center.
Boasting more than 37 years of experience in emergency preparedness, pediatrics, labor and delivery, Ms. Lively has published professional articles on lean in healthcare and hiring the right team member.
- Accreditation Manager, University of Tennessee Medical Center, Knoxville TN, USA
- Assistant Administrator, home health agency, Harriman, TN, USA
- Assistant Director Nursing, Roane Medical Center, Harriman, TN, USA
- Nurse Manager, Harriman City Hospital, Harriman, TN, USA
- Nursing Supervisor, Roane Medical Center, Harriman, TN, USA
Professional Affiliations and Certifications
- Certified Joint Commission Professional (CJCP®)
- Tennessee Hospital Association
- Master of Business Administration, Lincoln Memorial University, Harrogate, TN, USA
- Bachelor of Arts in Management and Human Relations, Trevecca University, Murfreesboro, TN, USA
- Nursing Diploma, Fort Sanders School of Nursing, Knoxville, TN, USA