- Over 30 years of experience in support services administration, including facilities planning, construction, contract and property management, safety, security, food service, environmental services, clinical engineering, plant operations and maintenance activities
- Expert negotiator for construction contacts, tenant/landlord leases and support services contracts
Mr. Thomas Lehman has more than 30 years of experience in support services administration, including facilities planning, construction, and contract and property management. As a licensed professional engineer, Mr. Lehman has experience managing multiple sites and services, including department heads for plant operations and maintenance, clinical engineering, corporate real estate, environmental services, food services, communication systems, and security.
Mr. Lehman's professional experience includes initiating and leading interdivisional work teams with specific goals and objectives for enhancing quality and safety, coordinating design, negotiating construction contracts, negotiating leases, and providing landlord services to medical office building tenants and other off-site, ambulatory facilities.
As an assistant administrator for support services, Mr. Lehman led operations including communications, strategic facilities planning and functional space utilization in a multi-corporate environment. Specifically, he launched a quality management system, provided oversight of construction projects and facilities strategic plans, provided oversight to all support services budgets and coordinated continuous compliance with Joint Commission Environment of Care® standards.
- Assistant Administrator of Support Services
- Director of Facility Services
Professional Affiliations or Certifications
- American College of Health Care Executive
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers
- National Society of Professional Engineers
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering, University of Columbia, Columbia, MO, USA
- Graduate work in cryogenic refrigeration