- Over 35 years of experience in support services administration, including facilities planning, construction, contract and property management, safety, security, food service, environmental services, clinical engineering, plant operations and maintenance activities
- Expert negotiator for construction contacts, tenant/landlord leases and support services contracts
As a licensed professional engineer, Mr. Lehman has experience managing multiple sites and services, including department heads for plant operations and maintenance, clinical engineering, corporate real estate, environmental services, food services, communication systems, and security.
Mr. Lehman's professional experience includes initiating and leading interdivisional work teams with specific goals and objectives for enhancing quality and safety, coordinating design, negotiating construction contracts, negotiating leases, and providing landlord services to medical office building tenants and other off-site, ambulatory facilities.
As an assistant administrator for support services, Mr. Lehman led operations including communications, strategic facilities planning and functional space utilization in a multi-corporate environment. Specifically, he launched a quality management system, provided oversight of multi-million dollar construction projects, orchestrated facilities strategic plans, provided oversight to all support services’ operations, maintenance and capital budgets and coordinated continuous compliance with Joint Commission Environment of Care® standards.
Additionally, he is a Certified Yellow Belt. With this designation, he supports the Joint Commission’s activities associated with establishing and sustaining a Robust Process Improvement® culture. As a Certified Yellow Belt, Mr. Lehman is trained in the foundational concepts and tools of problem solving and makes improvements to better meet customer expectations and organizational objectives.
- Assistant Administrator of Support Services
- Director of Facility Services
- Officer, Ordnance Corps, United States Army
Professional Affiliations or Certifications
- American College of Health Care Executives
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers
- National Society of Professional Engineers
- RPI® Certified Yellow Belt, The Joint Commission
- Licensed Professional Engineer (Illinois)
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering, University of Missouri, Columbia, MO, USA
- Graduate work in cryogenic refrigeration