MSN, BSN, RN, Yellow Belt
- Over 25 years of experience in healthcare in leadership roles
- Expertise in hospital, nursing care centers, home care, and performance improvement/risk management consulting
Ms. Lynn Stabler has over 25 years of experience in healthcare where she has served in leadership roles in hospital, home care and nursing care centers. She has extensive experience in performance improvement, risk management, patient safety and regulatory compliance. Ms. Stabler has led accreditation teams to successful survey outcomes for hospital, home care, and nursing care centers.
Prior to joining Joint Commission Resources, Ms. Stabler has served as Assistant Administrator and Nurse Executive in the hospital setting where she was actively involved in strategic planning, operational management, patient safety, performance improvement, risk management, regulatory compliance and infection control / prevention. In addition to her healthcare experience, Ms. Stabler has served as adjunct faculty in the nursing program (RN-BSN) at Thomas University.
Ms. Stabler’s consulting expertise includes standards and survey process education and preparation; leadership development and education; performance improvement process development; risk management analysis/education; Ms. Stabler has conducted consultations and/or educational programs throughout the U.S.
- Assistant Administrator, Memorial Hospital & Manor, Bainbridge, GA, USA
- Nurse Executive, Tanner Medical Center, Villa Rica, GA, USA
- Co-Administrator, Visiting Nurses of Southwest Georgia, Bainbridge, GA, USA
- Affiliate Director of Performance Improvement / Risk Management, Archbold Medical Center, Thomasville, GA, USA
Professional Affiliations or Certifications
- Joint Commission Certified Yellow Belt
- Thomas University Alumni Board of Governors
- Master of Nursing Administration, Thomas University, Thomasville, GA, USA
- Bachelor of Nursing, Thomas University, Thomasville, GA, USA
- Associate Degree Nursing, University of South Carolina, Aiken, SC, USA