Charles O. Stevenson
- Over 30 years of experience in environment of care and life safety project development, programming, and design
- Registered Architect
Mr. Charles Stevenson brings years of experience to Joint Commission Resources, with specific expertise in life safety and environment of care consulting. Mr. Stevenson’s knowledge base is unique as he has comprehensive skills directly related to strategic planning, project development, programming, design, and construction of capital improvement projects. He has expertise in performance improvements and transition planning processes and facilities operations.
Mr. Stevenson has contributed to national publications and presented at national conferences. He is a member of American Society of Healthcare Engineers, Hospital Engineers of Northern Illinois, and past member of American Institute of Architects and Loyola University Chicago Project Management Curriculum Advisory Board.
Prior to joining Joint Commission Resources, Mr. Stevenson was the Director of Project Planning and Development and Director of Facility Management for Northwest Community Healthcare.
- Director of Planning and Development, Northwest Community Healthcare, Arlington Heights, IL
- Director of Facility Management, Northwest Community Healthcare & Franciscan St. James Health
- Senior Consultant, Safety Management Services
Professional Affiliations or Certifications
- American Society of Hospital Engineers
- Certified Healthcare Facility Manager (CHFM)
- Certified Healthcare Safety Professional (CHSP)
- Mercy Circle Senior Living Center, West Midwest Community of Sisters of Mercy, Board
- Northern Illinois Chapter of American Society of Hospital Engineers
- Master of Health Care Administration, University of St. Francis, Joliet, IL, USA
- Bachelor of Science, Architecture, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, Milwaukee, WI, USA