- Nine years with the Department of Health and Senior Services as a State/Federal Surveyor
- Director of General Medicine with the Kansas City Free Health Clinic
- Seven years on staff with the University of Missouri as a Quality Clinical Educator and Research Nurse
- Seven years with Shalom Geriatric Center, Kansas City, Missouri
A dedicated professional, benefiting from experience working effectively as part of multidisciplinary teams with diversified administrative experience and clinical background using theory-based practice and regulatory guidance to improve healthcare delivery for all patients. As requirement for registered nurse and nurse practitioner education, majored in psychiatric diagnosis, treatment plans, safety and quality care.
- Health Facilities Nursing Consultant, Acute care hospitals, Psychiatric, Behavior Health and Forensic facilities, Rehabilitation Facilities, Ambulatory Care Facilities and Critical Access Hospitals throughout the State of Missouri
- Director of General Medicine, Kansas City Free Health Clinic, Kansas City, MO, USA, responsible for the care of over 400 HIV and AIDS patients, STD and Mammogram clinics.
- Quality Clinical Educator/Research Nurse, skilled nursing facilities throughout the State of Missouri
- House Supervisor for seven years at Shalom Geriatric Center, a 200-bed LTC facility with a 47-bed Alzheimer's Unit. Unit supervisor over the Alzheimer's Unit for three years.
Professional Affiliations or Certifications
- Adult Nurse Practitioner with a specialty in Alzheimer's Care
- Master of Science in Nursing, University of Missouri, Kansas City, MO, USA
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, University of Missouri, Kansas City, MO, USA
- Associate Degree in Nursing, Penn Valley Community College, Kansas City, MO, USA