Eight JCR Books Recognized as Doody's Core Titles 2013
View the multi-media news release
(Oak Brook, Ill.) Eight books published by Joint Commission Resources (JCR) have been recognized as Doody’s Core Titles in Health Sciences 2013. JCR is a not-for-profit affiliate of The Joint Commission.
Doody’s Core Titles, chosen each year by approximately 200 medical librarians and content specialists, represent essential knowledge needed by professionals or students in a given discipline. Less than two percent of professional-level health sciences titles in print are named to the list. The Doody’s list helps medical, nursing and allied health librarians around the world make the book-buying decisions for their libraries.
JCR titles noted as Doody’s Core Titles in Health Sciences 2013 are:
• “The APIC/JCR Infection Prevention and Control Workbook, Second Edition,” edited by Kathleen Arias and Barbara M. Soule
• “2013 Standards for Ambulatory Care”
• “2012 Standards for Long Term Care”
• “Infection Control Issues in the Environment of Care, Second Edition”
• “Joint Commission Benchmarking in Health Care, 2nd Edition”
• “Pressure Ulcer Prevention Toolkit”
• “Spreading Improvement Across Your Health Care Organization,” edited by Marie Schall and Kevin Nolan, copublished with the Institute for Healthcare Improvement
• “Standards for Medical Care: Including Primary Care Medical Homes”
No comments have been posted to this News Article