Tailored Education Programs to Address Your Distinct Needs
Discover how Joint Commission Resources can help you address the diverse learning and development needs of staff and teams across your system.
How Our Program Works
Our skilled team of clinical experts have the ability to take challenging topics related to quality, safety, and regulatory compliance and build an education curriculum that is customized to your organization and staff — thus helping you create a uniform understanding of a concept across the system. The participants may be spread across your various facilities or it could be facility specific — your staff and leaders receive consistent training and hear the same message.
Your system needs may be centered around a specific topic or focused on updating staff on new regulations or providing ongoing training across your facilities. Because JCR advisors have expertise that spans the care continuum, you will receive guidance to identify and integrate best practices across your organization in ways that make sense for each location.
How It Benefits Systems
- Access to trainers with distinct industry expertise in specialty areas such as Environment of Care®, infection control, and medication management.
- Enables uniform understanding on critical topics across your system.
- Content delivered includes case studies and best practices from our work in the field.
- Flexibility to tailor programs based on your staff needs at a facility or across the system.
- Cost effective training can accommodate large teams or divisions.
- Multiple formats for learning that can be matched to your needs (In person, webinars, live video streaming).
- Most courses carry CE credits.
Popular Topics for Systems
- Accreditation standards and survey updates for all Joint Commission programs
- Understanding CMS COPs, survey process
- Environment of Care
- Infection Prevention and Control
- Credentialing and Medical Staff
- Tracers and Continuous Readiness