You Identify the Need, We Create and Deliver the Content
Scores of health care organizations have turned to JCR to help address their unique and diverse learning needs related to quality, safety, and regulatory compliance. When you work with us, we will collaborate to understand your organization’s learning goals and create a custom curriculum that will be delivered in your preferred format (in-person, webinars, live video streaming).
Our expert faculty includes clinicians, physicians, pharmacists, engineers, administrators, and former CMS surveyors. Their expertise spans the care continuum, allowing for the ability to tailor programs based on your staff needs at each facility or across the system.
Our team’s multi-disciplinary expertise allows us to deliver topics that cross departments across your organization and use a collaborative approach to help bring roles and viewpoints across the organization together. Examples include how CMS Conditions of Participation intersect with Joint Commission standards, structuring a seamless incident command center, and training and policies and to help endure clean room compliance.
Explore Popular Topics
Popular topics include, but are not limited to:
- Accreditation Standards and Survey Updates for all Joint Commission Programs.
- Understanding CMS CoPs, Survey Process.
- Environment of Care®.
- Life Safety Code.
- Infection Prevention and Control.
- Quality and Patient Safety.
- Credentialing and Medical Staff.
- Tracers and Continuous Readiness.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, we’ve had many customers take advantage of our virtual learning options (webinars or live streaming) on the following topics:
- Familiarizing staff with emergency response role.
- How to structure an emergency response center.
- Strategies for developing a successful EOP.
- Gap analysis between written EOP and its implementation.
- Integrating infection prevention into Emergency Management.
- Best practices from the field.
Continuing Education Credits
Many of these tailored courses carry continuing education credits, including those from the: Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME); American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC); American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE); and the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET).
*The use of Joint Commission Resources (JCR) advisory services is not necessary to obtain a Joint Commission Accreditation award, nor does it influence the granting of such awards.
- Accreditation Preparation
- CMS/Medicare and Regulatory Services
- Custom Education
- Emergency Management
- Environment of Care
- Industry Services
- Infection Prevention and Control
- Medication Management and Safety
- Virtual Advisory Services FAQs