Robert Schifferli, BSBA
- Software Support Specialist using technology tools to investigate, analyze, diagnose, and resolve customer technological issues for Joint Commission Resources eProducts software solutions.
- More than nine years of professional experience in IT/Software technical support working with a large breadth of software and hardware technologies.
Rob Schifferli is a Software Support Specialist for the Joint Commission Resources eProducts’ team. In his role he serves as the liaison between the front-line customer technical support team and software solutions stakeholders. Mr. Schifferli joined the team in 2021 to assist with the expanding needs for technical analysis and support.
Most recently, Mr. Schifferli worked as a Client Technologies Technician at the State University of New York at Buffalo where he utilized the latest cutting-edge tools and technologies to assist with administration and support of over 2000 workstations.
- Client Technologies Technician, University at Buffalo, The State University of New York, Buffalo, NY, USA
- Help Desk Level 2 Technician, Personal Computers, Inc., Buffalo, NY, USA
Professional Affiliations or Certifications
- University of Buffalo Management Information Systems Association
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (Management Information Systems), University at Buffalo, The State University of New York, Buffalo, NY, USA