Nicholas Orlando, BS, HCM
- Implementation & Training expert specializing in the use of technology and adult learning principles to assist healthcare organizations with education and implementation of eProducts software solutions.
- Utilizes project management skills to assist organizations to optimize the value of JCR eProducts in the journey to safety and high reliability.
- More than five years of experience developing and implementation education and training curricula.
Nicholas Orlando provides training and education to clients in the use, implementation, and application of eProducts software.
Prior to joining Joint Commission Resources, Mr. Orlando was a human intelligence collector and team leader for nine years in the United States Army and Illinois Army Reserve National Guard. Mr. Orlando deployed twice to Afghanistan and received two Army Commendation Medals. He developed and led training programs within his military units.
- Human Intelligence Collector and Team Leader, United States Army, USA
- Human Intelligence Collector and Team Leader, National Guard, IL, USA
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management, Concordia University, River Forest, IL, USA
- Associate Degree in Management, College of DuPage, Glen Ellyn, IL, USA