RaeLynn Vanderhoof, BSEd
- Implementation & Training expert specializing in the use of technology and adult learning principles to assist healthcare organizations with education and implementation of eProducts software solutions.
- Utilizes project management skills to assist organizations to optimize the value of JCR eProducts in the journey to safety and high reliability.
- More than five years of experience developing and implementation education and training curricula.
As Senior Implementation Specialist, Ms. Vanderhoof is responsible for planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating sustainable solutions for eProducts’ client education, training, and engagement. This includes in-person, web-based, and self-paced training and the design and development of user guides and videos. She is a Subject Matter Expert for all JCR eProducts: Tracers with AMP®, Illuminate Analytics™, and ECM® Plus.
Ms. Vanderhoof has many years of experience with education and client relations. She is highly skilled in presenting information and education using a variety of instructional techniques and formats.
- Client Implementations Specialist, Ontellus, Rolling Meadows, IL, USA
- Substitute Teacher, Peoria School District 150, Peoria, IL, USA
- Bachelor of Science in Education, Illinois State University, Normal, IL, USA