Suzanne D. Harrison
- Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, multi-hospital Department Director, Physician Practice Administrator, Clinical Administrator.
- Expertise in behavioral healthcare operations, including substance use disorder treatment, in specialty and general acute care hospital and freestanding settings encompassing wide range of levels of care.
- Experience with operational analysis in acute care hospital specialties.
- Experience with performance improvement methodologies including PDSA, DMAIC, and Lean.
Ms. Suzanne Harrison’s consulting expertise includes operational analysis and performance improvement; strategic/tactical planning; outcome measurement and clinical benchmarking; leadership development and education; staffing and productivity; customer satisfaction; and regulatory compliance including survey preparation.
- Vice President of Operations, Rogers Behavioral Healthcare/Rogers Memorial Hospital, Oconomowoc, WI, USA
- Director of Psychiatry, LifeBridge Health, Baltimore, MD, USA
- Clinical Administrator, Managed Care Specialist, and Internal Operational Consultant, The Institute of Living, Hartford, CT, USA
- Operational Analyst, Blue Cross/Blue Shield of CT, North Haven, CT, USA
- Assistant Administrator, APT (Addiction Prevention Treatment) Foundation, New Haven, CT, USA
Professional Affiliations or Certifications
- Past Chairperson, Committee on Behavioral Health within General Healthcare Settings, National Association of Psychiatric Health Systems (NAPHS)
- Past NAPHS Representative to the American Hospital Association (AHA) Section on Psychiatry and Substance Abuse
- Past Chairperson, Mental Health Workgroup, The Maryland Hospital Association
- RPI® Certified Yellow Belt, The Joint Commission
- Master of Public Health, Yale University, New Haven, CT, USA
- Bachelor of Arts, Connecticut College, New London, CT, USA