MEEE, MSBME, BSEE
- Over 37 years of experience in health care facilities management, biomedical engineering, and support services within multiple academic medical centers and health systems
- Currently serves as Executive for Facilities Services for a large health system
Mr. Thomas Magliocchetti has led multiple health care organizations through accreditation, regulatory compliance, life safety, safety and security management, emergency preparedness, and environmental compliance programs. Mr. Magliocchetti also provides necessary leadership for numerous large scale health care building programs and operations effectiveness and improvement initiatives.
Mr. Magliocchetti has conducted multiple Environment of Care, Emergency Management and Life Safety consultative engagements within the United States with Joint Commission Resources and multiple Facilities Management and Safety consultative engagements for Joint Commission International over the last decade.
- Director of Biomedical Engineering, Boston City Hospital, Boston, MA, USA
- Director of Engineering and Maintenance, Newton Wellesley Hospital, Newton, MA, USA
- Director of Engineering and Plant Operations, Mount Auburn Hospital, Cambridge MA, USA
- Administrative Director of Plant, Technology and Safety Management, Providence, RI, USA
- Director of Engineering and Maintenance, St. Elizabeth’s Medical Center, Boston, MA, USA
- Vice President of Facilities Services, Lifespan Health System, Providence, RI, USA
Professional Affiliations or Certifications
- Member of Energy Efficiency and Resources Committee for the State of Rhode Island
- Masters of Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Troy, New York, USA
- Masters of Science, Biomedical Engineering, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Troy, New York, USA
- Bachelors of Science, Electrical Engineering, University of Rhode Island, Kingston, Rhode Island, USA