DNP, MNE, RN
- Skilled Home Health and Hospice Quality Manager
- Experienced Instructor and Curriculum Developer for University Level Nursing Education
Ms. Julie Zetterquist has over 10 years of experience in acute care, home care, and hospice. She is the Quality and Clinical Education Manager of a health system affiliated home care organization and currently training as a High Reliability Organization trainer. She is responsible for compliance and regulations for home health, hospice, and palliative care programs within a large multi-state organization and focuses on patient safety, infection control and prevention, medication reconciliation, and performance improvement. Ms. Zetterquist specializes in safety and compliance within the large university hospital systems.
Ms. Zetterquist is a member of the Regulations and Affairs Committee within her home state of Oregon and works closely with other members to support and assist in the delivery of high value, home based health services within her community through advocacy, education, and services.
- Quality and Clinical Education Manager for Home Health, Hospice, and Palliative Care
- Hospice Manager
- Quality Director
Professional Affiliations or Certifications
- Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing
- Community Health Accreditation Partners
- Oregon Association for Home Care
- Regulatory & Legislative Affairs Committee
- Doctor of Nursing Practice, Nursing Education Leadership, American Sentinel University, Aurora, CO
- Master of Nursing in Nursing Education, Oregon Health Sciences University, Portland, OR, USA
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Oregon Health Sciences University, Portland, OR, USA