Jeanette Snell, MSN, RN, CJCP
- Clinical Advisor specializing in the use of technology and Robust Process Improvement® (RPI®) methodology to customize training and implementation projects in partnership with eProducts clients. Provides continuous support and consultation during the project planning, training, implementation, adoption, and improvement cycle.
- Assists organizations to optimize the value of JCR eProducts in the journey to safety and high reliability.
- Provides clinical and accreditation expertise in creating content for JCR eProducts Tracers’ libraries.
Ms. Snell has more than 30 years’ experience in acute care settings including critical care, quality improvement, patient safety, accreditation, regulatory, infection prevention, case management, utilization, and risk management.
She brings demonstrated experience as a health care leader and quality management professional to her role for Joint Commission Resources’ eProducts.
Ms. Snell has served as adjunct faculty for Champlain College, Healthcare Administration program.
- Continuous Service Readiness® Consultant, Joint Commission Resources, Oak Brook, IL, USA
- Director of Quality, Alice Hyde Medical Center, Malone, NY, USA
- Adjunct Faculty, Champlain College, Healthcare Administration, Burlington, VT, USA
Professional Affiliations or Certifications
- Certified Joint Commission Professional (CJCP®)
- RPI Certified Yellow Belt, The Joint Commission
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, PA, USA
- Master of Science in Nursing, Walden University, Online University, USA