Monica Caruso, MSN, RN, CJCP, HACP, NE-BC
- Clinical Advisor specializing in the use of technology and Robust Process Improvement® (RPI®) methodology to customize training and implementation projects in partnership with eProducts clients. Provides continuous support and consultation during the project planning, training, implementation, adoption, and improvement cycle.
- Assists organizations to optimize the value of JCR eProducts in the journey to safety and high reliability.
- Provides clinical and accreditation expertise in creating content for JCR eProducts Tracers’ libraries.
Ms. Caruso has more than 20 years of experience in health care with an emphasis on quality improvement, safety, and accreditation. In her previous role as Accreditation Manager for an academic medical center, she demonstrated expertise in hospital Joint Commission and CMS requirements, with an emphasis on pre-, intra-, and post-survey processes.
Ms. Caruso has years of experience with quality improvement data analysis and trending, development of process improvements, and monitoring variances and sustainability. She has provided consultation and guidance to ensure programs and services are implemented at the highest standards in accordance with law, regulation, and evidenced-based practice.
Ms. Caruso has served as a clinical instructor for the Accelerated Nursing Program at Kent State University.
- Continuous Service Readiness® Consultant, Joint Commission Resources, Oak Brook, IL, USA
- Accreditation Manager, Cleveland Clinic Akron General, Akron, OH, USA
- Clinical Nurse Manager, Inpatient Oncology, Cleveland Clinic Akron General, Akron, OH, USA
- Nurse Manager, Outpatient Cancer Center, Summa Health, Akron, OH, USA
- Clinical Instructor, Kent State University Accelerated Nursing Program, Kent, OH, USA
Professional Affiliations or Certifications
- Certified Joint Commission Professional (CJCP®)
- RPI Certified Yellow Belt, The Joint Commission
- Certified Healthcare Accreditation Professional (HACP) – Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services
- ANCC Nurse Executive Certification (NE-BC)
- Master of Science in Nursing Administration, University of Akron, Akron, OH, USA
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Kent State University, Kent, OH, USA