Faith Redding, BSBM
Implementation & Training Specialist
- Implementation & Training expert specializing in the use of technology and adult learning principles to assist healthcare organizations with education and implementation of eProducts software solutions.
- Utilizes project management skills to assist organizations to optimize the value of JCR eProducts in the journey to safety and high reliability.
- Over 15 years of combined experience in application support, business analysis, product support and QA testing.
- Over 8 years of experience in hospital medical billing.
Faith Redding provides training and education to clients in the use, implementation, and application of eProducts software. Having worked in a hospital setting as a medical biller for several years, aided in her transition to her current position.
Prior to joining Joint Commission Resources, Ms. Redding was a Business Analyst for a SAAS company that provided EMR solutions, technology and services for home care, home health, and hospice agencies.
- Business Analyst- CompliaHealth, Schaumburg, IL, USA
- Renal Dialysis Medical Biller- Loyola Hospital, Maywood, IL, USA
- Bachelor of Science in Business Management, Benedictine University, Lisle, IL, USA