Julia Prevatt, MSN, RN, RN-BC, CJCP
- Clinical Advisor specializing in the use of technology and Robust Process Improvement® (RPI®) methodology to customize training and implementation projects in partnership with eProducts clients. Provides continuous support and consultation during the project planning, training, implementation, adoption, and improvement cycle.
- Assists organizations to optimize the value of JCR eProducts in the journey to safety and high reliability.
- Provides clinical and accreditation expertise in creating content for JCR eProducts Tracers’ libraries.
Ms. Prevatt has more than 20 years’ experience in health care, most specifically in hospital, ambulatory, and nursing care center programs.
Ms. Prevatt has specialized in the use of technology to drive performance improvement and patient safety and to ensure survey readiness for over 35 organizations. With a focus on quality and safety, she has successfully implemented quality measures resulting in significant improvements to quality of care and patient satisfaction.
As a certified Yellow Belt through the Department of Defense, Ms. Prevatt has utilized Six Sigma and Lean practices for multiple projects such as patient wait times, stagnant versus dynamic practices, and the medical impact of Army Aviation.
- Consultant, Joint Commission Resources, Oak Brook, IL, USA
- Director, Department of Army, Fort Rucker, AL, USA
- Director of Women’s and Children’s Services, Dale Medical Center, Ozark, AL
Professional Affiliations or Certifications
- Certified Joint Commission Professional (CJCP®)
- RPI Certified Yellow Belt, The Joint Commission
- ANCC Informatics Nursing Certification (RN-BC)
- American Nurses Association
- American Medical Informatics Association
- Master of Science in Nursing, Troy University, Troy, AL, USA
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, University of South Alabama, Mobile, AL, USA
- Associate of Science in Nursing, Wallace Community College, Dothan, AL, USA