Kristine Sutter, MSN, RN
- Clinical Advisor specializing in the use of technology and Robust Process Improvement® (RPI®) methodology to customize training and implementation projects in partnership with eProducts clients. Provides continuous support and consultation during the project planning, training, implementation, adoption, and improvement cycle
- Assists organizations to optimize the value of JCR eProducts in the journey to safety and high reliability
- Provides clinical and accreditation expertise in creating content for JCR eProducts Tracers’ libraries
Ms. Sutter has more than 26 years of experience in health care with a focus on quality improvement and patient safety. She is a former Joint Commission Surveyor, with over 14 years of experience in the Home Care Accreditation Program. She worked on development of the survey process for the Home Infusion Therapy accreditation program and acceptance of the accreditation program by CMS. Her role as a surveyor included systems analysis to identify organizational risk and suggest improvement. Her clinical expertise lies within various home care service lines such as home health, Medicare certification, hospice, private duty, and home infusion.
Prior to joining The Joint Commission, Ms. Sutter was the Director of Clinical Operations for a non-profit, multi-service line home health agency. She was instrumental in selection and implementation of a point of care EMR system, development of a supply management process and development of an LPN to RN transition program. She directed and managed the quality improvement program, as well as educational programs for nurses and home health aides.
- Surveyor, The Joint Commission, Oakbrook Terrace, IL, USA
- Specialty Nurse, Pentec Health, Boothwyn, PA, USA
- Director of Operations, VNA Health at Home, Watertown, CT, USA
Professional Affiliations or Certifications
- RPI® Certified Yellow Belt, The Joint Commission
- American Nurses Association
- RN Graduate Certificate, St. Mary’s Hospital School of Nursing, Waterbury, CT, USA
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, CCSU, New Britain, CT, USA
- Master of Science in Nursing-Patient Safety and Quality, SNHU, Manchester, NH, USA