MBA, BSN, RN
- More than 32 years of experience in home care, home health, hospice, infusion, private duty, and equipment
- Served as a Joint Commission Surveyor for The Joint Commission Home Care Program for more than 15 years.
- Expert knowledge in both Joint Commission and Joint Commission International Survey preparation for Home Care and Long Term Care.
Ms. Diane Flynn has more than 32 years of experience in home care, including home health, hospice, infusion, private duty, durable medical equipment, prosthetics, orthotics, and supplies. Ms. Flynn is a former surveyor for the Joint Commission's Home Care Program. In her role as a surveyor, Ms. Flynn completed numerous deemed status surveys, including Medicare deficiency surveys, interim surveys, and quality monitoring surveys for both home health and hospice service lines. Ms. Flynn made the seamless transition into the consultant role at Joint Commission Resources over 17 years ago.
Ms. Flynn has extensive consulting expertise in home health, hospice, infusion, private duty, and equipment organizations. In addition, this expertise extends to both home care and long term care international markets. Her skills include the ability to provide operational assessments, teach performance improvement, deliver patient safety assessments, medication management, infection prevention and control, environment of care, and palliative care consultation engagements while incorporating tracer methodology and the periodic performance review as management tools.
Adjunct faculty, Masters in Gerontology
- Home Care Director
- Special Projects Coordinator, construction of inpatient hospice facility
Professional Affiliations or Certifications
- Beta Gamma Sigma
- RPI® Certified Yellow Belt, The Joint Commission
- RPI® Certified Change Agent, The Joint Commission
- Sigma Phi Omega
- Sigma Theta Tau International, Honor Society of Nursing
- Master of Business Administration, Southern Illinois University, Edwardsville, IL, USA
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Southern Illinois University, Edwardsville, IL, USA