PhD, MBA, RN
- Transformational Leader – education and experience in leveraging the four key attributes of idealized influence, individualized consideration, inspirational motivation, and intellectual stimulation.
- Regulatory and Accreditation Compliance – experience surveying to Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), The Joint Commission (TJC) and state licensure standards, as well as leading organizations through continuous survey readiness, and successful completion of surveys.
- Healthcare Quality, Risk and Safety – managed quality, risk and safety programs, including TJC, CMS, and Leapfrog metrics; root cause analyses, failure mode and effects analyses, and risk assessment and mitigation plans; and implementation of safety programs and projects.
- Performance and Process Improvement – oversight of organizational performance and process improvement contributing to organizational journeys toward high reliability.
- Experienced Registered Nurse – practiced in multiple settings and specialties including hospital, hospice, and home health.
- Health Services Supervisor, Acute Care Team, Department of Health and Human Services/State of Maine, Augusta, ME, USA
- Director of Quality and Safety, MaineHealth/Coastal Healthcare Alliance, Midcoast ME, USA
- Nurse Surveyor, The Joint Commission, Oakbrook Terrace, IL, USA
Professional Affiliations or Certifications
- Academy of Management
- American Society for Healthcare Risk Management
- National Association for Healthcare Quality
- Doctorate in Business Management with a specialization in Leadership, Capella University, Minneapolis, MN, USA
- Master of Business Administration, University of Maine, Orono, ME, USA
- Master’s Certificate in Project Management, University of New England, Biddeford, ME, USA
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, University of Maine, Orono, ME, USA