Jody Hill, MPH, RN, CPHQ
- Clinical Advisor specializing in the use of technology and Robust Process Improvement® (RPI®) methodology to customize training and implementation projects in partnership with eProducts clients. Provides continuous support and consultation during the project planning, training, implementation, adoption, and improvement cycle.
- Assists organizations to optimize the value of JCR eProducts in the journey to safety and high reliability.
- Provides clinical and accreditation expertise in creating content for JCR eProducts Tracers’ libraries.
Ms. Hill brings more than 30 years’ experience in health care with an emphasis in quality improvement, patient safety and accreditation. She has served as a Director of Quality and as a quality consultant assisting organizations in their quality programs, regulatory and accreditation preparation and performance improvement initiatives.
Previously, Ms. Hill worked for Joint Commission International (JCI) in Clinical Operations as part of the Standards Development & Interpretation team. She has JCI standards, survey process and surveyor experience.
Ms. Hill is a retired Lieutenant Colonel, U.S. Army Reserve with over 24 years of leadership and management experience.
She brings demonstrated experience as a health care leader and quality management professional to her role for Joint Commission Resources’ eProducts.
- Associate Director, Standards Development & Interpretation and Clinical Operations, Joint Commission International, Oak Brook, IL, USA
- Director of Quality, The Sibery Group, LLC, Oak Brook, IL, USA
- Quality Initiatives Manager, Blue Cross Blue Shield Association, Office of Clinical Affairs, Chicago, IL, USA
Professional Affiliations or Certifications
- Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality (CPHQ)
- RPI Certified Green Belt, The Joint Commission
- RPI Certified Yellow Belt, The Joint Commission
- Master of Public Health, Specialization in Health Services Management, Northern Illinois University, DeKalb, Illinois, USA.
- Associates Degree in Nursing, Elgin Community College, Elgin, Illinois, USA.
- Bachelor of Science in Communication Disorders, Northern Illinois University, DeKalb, Illinois, USA.