With more than 14 years’ experience as a registered nurse, Dr. Neil Lacanlale has occupied several positions both clinically and in the field of education. He has a strong background in serving people with developmental disabilities and populations affected with psychiatric and mental health disorders. He has held several positions in nursing leadership, clinical instruction, infection control, graduate school teaching, program recruitment, and case management.
Dr. Lacanlale finished his Doctor of Education degree in Education Management and completed his Post Master’s Certificate in Psychiatric and Mental Health Nurse Practitioner program.
- Chief Nursing Officer, South Sound Behavioral Hospital, Lacey, WA, USA
- Chief Nursing Officer, Cascade Behavioral Health, Tukwila, WA, USA
- Chief Nursing Officer, Acute Care Hospital, Bakersfield, CA, USA
- Chief Nursing Officer, Bakersfield Behavioral Hospital, Bakersfield, CA, USA
Professional Affiliations and Certifications
- American Nurses Credentialing Center, Psychiatric and Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Board Certification
- American Psychiatric Nurses Association
- Post Master’s Nurse Practitioner Certificate, Psychiatric and Mental Health Nurse Practitioner, Regis College, Weston, MA, USA
- Doctor of Education, Major Educational Management, University of Southern Philippines Foundation, Cebu, Philippines
- Master of Arts in Nursing, Major in Nursing Service Administration, Southwestern University, Cebu, Philippines
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, University of Southern Philippines Foundation, Cebu, Philippines